Skip to content
- Enable Two-Factor Authentication:
- Open Your Ring App
- Go to ‘Settings‘ on top-left corner
- You will be take to the Account Settings page (see picture below). Under ‘Enhanced Security‘, tap on ‘Two-Factor Authentication‘ to enable it.
- The next screen shows that you will be texted a verification code every time you try to sign in using a password. You can edit the phone number here if you’d like.
- Change your password – create a unique & strong password for your Ring account. Use password managers like 1password or LastPass to easily create and manage your passwords.